What Skills do you possess?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Survival Skills do you possess?

• Total voters

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For our female preppers, an entirely different set of "skills" can be honed that are just as, if not more valuable than many of the ones already discussed. Supply and demand... :lmfao:

That's exactly right. :naughty: I've seen any number of threads on other boards about women planning to do just this. Now, I'm not here to state whether that's a good thing or a bad thing, but that just like the guys who are gonna be roving marauders, it is so.

And then there are the guys who'll "just take what they want from the womenfolk whenever, where ever" ... Me? I'm to old to suffer too much nonsense. Just remember this guys, there are several ... ahhhh ... well ... "moments" ... even during non-consensual sex where you are gonna be ... ahhhh ... well ... "distracted" ... It will not be so for me. I will be very, very focused on the "task" at hand ... Which, I can assure you will be completely different than the task you have in mind ... :naughty:

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I grew up on a small farm and was very poor although I didn't realize it at the time. I can honestly say that most everything on that list was something that we just all took for granted except for making the fire. As far as medical training..whatever was wrong just soaked it in coal oil. Some things that my mother taught me that's not on the list was how to pressure can meats and veges without a pressure cooker, how to make lye soap from pork fat and ashes, and how to cook and preserve fresh pork without the aid of a refrigerator.

Latest posts

Top Bottom