What snacks are you planning for the snowpocalypse?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Lol!
When you love food as much as I do, but your diet is literally killing you, sometimes doing one healthy thing gives you enough denial to let you enjoy some good food.

I hear ya. I am the cook in the house ( wife can cook certain things, but those 5 meals get old pretty quick LOL) and I like my cooking so I understand!! Been working with more fish and chicken and deer on the menu. Seems like I do not burn calories like I used to.:cool:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Add some spicy sausage to that and bam that is outa the park!! I know what I am doing for breakfast!!!:cool: Buttermilk biscuits!!! Man I do not know if I can wait til in the morning!!:cool:

Wait? Who said ya gotta wait? Got some leftover gravy in the fridge and am gonna throw a couple frozen biscuits in the oven right now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm, all this biscuits and gravy talk has me thinking about breakfast casserole. The wife makes it, it's pretty simple. Some cut up canned biscuits covered with scrambled sausage and eggs, then covered with gravy, topped with more biscuit pieces and cheese, then baked. Yum!

<edit> I'm eating an Atkins bar right now to keep my sugar up until she gets up in a couple hours. lol

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm, all this biscuits and gravy talk has me thinking about breakfast casserole. The wife makes it, it's pretty simple. Some cut up canned biscuits covered with scrambled sausage and eggs, then covered with gravy, topped with more biscuit pieces and cheese, then baked. Yum!

<edit> I'm eating an Atkins bar right now to keep my sugar up until she gets up in a couple hours. lol

I make a thing I call German Lasagna ---

Layer hash browns, cheese, cooked crumbled sausage, onions, and golden mushroom soup. Make as many layers as you want. It's very good!!

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I could say that I was going to stock up on healthy stuff like granola bars and bean sprouts but you fellas would know darn good and well that I was lying through my teeth......got beer in the fridge and the pizza delivery joint is just a phone call away.

Pizza and beer..jpg

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have some pizza left in the fridge from the other night. That's sounding kinda good right about now, too - cold, of course. No other way to eat pizza for breakfast. It's from The Hut, even.

Latest posts

Top Bottom