What snacks are you planning for the snowpocalypse?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love me some cold hideaway pizza. Wife made waffles and sausage this morning. Not a fan of waffles but when you get them with breakfast sausage and real maple syrup its a taste that isn't duplicated anywhere else.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm enjoying a pot of Komodo Dragon this morning.

Speaking of leftover pizza from the Hut...
I have some in the fridge also that I don't know if I will even eat, although it is about all I have in the house.

I haven't had pizza from there in a long time but they had a special on their meat lover's the other day so I picked one up.

I was very hungry and still I was only barely able to choke down a couple of slices before I had enough. It wasn't good at all.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm, all this biscuits and gravy talk has me thinking about breakfast casserole. The wife makes it, it's pretty simple. Some cut up canned biscuits covered with scrambled sausage and eggs, then covered with gravy, topped with more biscuit pieces and cheese, then baked. Yum!

<edit> I'm eating an Atkins bar right now to keep my sugar up until she gets up in a couple hours. lol
I can feel my arteries hardening just reading it. Let's eat!

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a fan of waffles but when you get them with breakfast sausage and real maple syrup its a taste that isn't duplicated anywhere else.
Good home-made waffles (or even good frozen ones) are delicious IMO.

Those cardboard Eggo thingies are basically a joke-in-the-box. I have no idea how/why they're still in business.

Just my 2¢ ... :drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom