What town in central OK is in need of a New Gun Shop??? Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What town/city in Central OK is in most need of a new Gun Shop

• Norman

Votes: 24 25.8%
  • Midwest City

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Yukon

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Shawnee

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Other; Comment your post

Votes: 35 37.6%

• Total voters

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
East side of the metro. Between I-35 and Shawnee, there is Gunworld (joke) and Locked & Loaded in Choctaw (tiny). A legit gun shop on the east side of the city would clean up. There has been quite a bit of money moving out to Choctaw and Carl Albert school districts for a decade now. H&H and OAS are ~25 miles away and I'm on the west border of Choctaw (maybe a couple hundred yards outside MWC).

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
SSP, I edited the thread and poll title to reflect the "in central OK" factor.

I was going to vote Muskogee before I saw that.

Knowing that, Shawnee/Mcloud/MWC would be my suggestion. As someone said, there are a lot of people in that area that commute to Tinker or other parts of OKC. And there really isn't any real competition for gun sales in that area.

BDC is on the south side of Shawnee, but not "on the way" during most people's drive home.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

For reasons of selfishness and not enjoying the drive out of my way to walk through the doors of SSP (though it's definitely worth the drive), this is my answer.

MWC close to tinker. 20k employees coming from the surrounding 50 mile radius. Gun world stays alive by ripping off young service men.

This, however, definitely gets my support as well for the exact reasons you mentioned. I do wonder, though, how much business Gun World is lacking since the BX opened up their own gun shop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom