What town in central OK is in need of a New Gun Shop??? Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What town/city in Central OK is in most need of a new Gun Shop

• Norman

Votes: 24 25.8%
  • Midwest City

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Yukon

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Shawnee

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Other; Comment your post

Votes: 35 37.6%

• Total voters

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lets see we have the following:

Mark's Firearms Emporium
R & S Gun Service
Walmart
Dick's Sporting Goods
Sargent Everets
Captain's Pawn
Pawn Stop
Cash Now pawn

How about 10 shops? LOL

Walmart never has more than a few rifles/shotguns, wouldnt call them a gun store. R&S is mainly mil/surp and is hit and miss on their hours due to health issues. Never seen a gun for sale in Sgt Everetts, Dicks only carries hunting rifles and is overpriced, Academy is about 15% cheaper. Never been to any pawn shop other than SSP, so couldnt speak to those.

kerryt1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Memorial Rd anywhere west of Broadway. There are big box stores on the north side (Academy, Dick's) and a hunting store with a nice range that also sells guns...but no "gun shop" that comes to mind.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Shawnee REALLY needs a good gun shop.

It may not be the most profitable option on the list, but it sure is a NEED for this area.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Is B & M Firearms still there? They also do title 2. I know Bill is still recovering from his injuries, I always felt he was a great guy to deal with.

There is B&M, and BDC. plus a few pawn shops.

I have had bad experiences with the owners at both B&M, and BDC.

The last time I was at Bill's, the young guy there was more interested in playing with his phone than taking care of customers.

I will only give a place so many chances to earn my business before I write them off as a place I will no longer deal with.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is bad to hear, it is not a good thing when a employee destroys a customer's shopping experience.

If that ever happens in my store or when we set up at the gun show, I sure hope the customer tells me so that I can fix the problem.

I have also read on the interweb where other gun store's have had that same problem. The owner needs to be made aware of that problem, because in most cases, the owner does not want that happening in his store, and loosing customers because of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom