What yall thinkin?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There isn't enough hand sanitizer in this state to make me feel comfortable.

This whole thing is enough to turn me into a germaphobe.

Like Chenry said, it's likely already here.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hand Sanitizers will not completely kill it. You need to scrub you hands with some type of soap for 1 minute. I forgot the name or type of soap they were talking discussing. The germ its self can live for a good time even on hand rails, car seats really anything the person touches. Now that's some Scary ****!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hand Sanitizers will not completely kill it. You need to scrub you hands with some type of soap for 1 minute. I forgot the name or type of soap they were talking discussing. The germ its self can live for a good time even on hand rails, car seats really anything the person touches. Now that's some Scary ****!
Soke em in cider

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There isn't enough hand sanitizer in this state to make me feel comfortable.

This whole thing is enough to turn me into a germaphobe.

Like Chenry said, it's likely already here.

Fire. Fire is the answer. Think I'll start a burn pile....everything must pass thru the burn pile.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Which is very scary as hand sanitizer has been promoted for a very long time as a complete answer to prevent infectious diseases in public populations. It's almost misinformation. I can't tell you how many people have been hitting the sanitizer pump since this whole thing started.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which is very scary as hand sanitizer has been promoted for a very long time as a complete answer to prevent infectious diseases in public populations. It's almost misinformation. I can't tell you how many people have been hitting the sanitizer pump since this whole thing started.

I never use that chit, but the past 3 days i've almost literally burned my hands off using it.

This is a nightmare that I can not shoot or kill.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I never use that chit, but the past 3 days i've almost literally burned my hands off using it.

This is a nightmare that I can not shoot or kill.

My wife's a nurse and uses it constantly. When her hands get chapped, she uses my mink oil. Which I keep n use for my muzzleloaders.

She swears by it and turned on some of her gurls to it. Last month I bought 10 cans for her floor. I get it from trackofthewolf.com

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it crosses the state line I'll not leave the house for at least 3 months ... maybe longer ... (and yes, I can do that). GC?? Well, if he insists on going to work he had better not ****ing stop anywhere in between here and there ... and he will be changing and leaving his "outside clothes" in the garage ... He's gonna get real tired of soaking in bleach before he gets to come inside ... :naughty:

Latest posts

Top Bottom