What yall thinkin?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife's a nurse and uses it constantly. When her hands get chapped, she uses my mink oil. Which I keep n use for my muzzleloaders.

She swears by it and turned on some of her gurls to it. Last month I bought 10 cans for her floor. I get it from trackofthewolf.com

Man, I wish I'd had that stuff when the babies were in NICU ... They threatened to not let me in to see them my hands got chapped so bad from washing ...

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't really know. I work in a very public place and can't really afford to not show up for work, not unless we are really going to commit to this end of days thing.

Same here. I babysit all the smart kids. I'm hoping they save me from all of this.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Remember Aids? It was supposed to do the same thing, wipe us out? There were many even before Aids. We still here!!

Yes, we're still here but millions ain't that coulda been. No doubt we can or will survive a Ebola outbreak and maybe find a treatment or cure, but ya never know.

Stay alert, stay diligent and stay prepared.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just one case in Oklahoma, probably keep going like I am. If it starts spreading, I quite work and stay home. Be sure and have some fresh bleach, surgical mask and gloves. Keep enough ammo to keep other people away.

Latest posts

Top Bottom