What yall thinkin?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a sister-in-law that has it all figured out. She won't go to a Dr for fear of them finding something wrong with her, she won't use a partial roll of toilet paper (I can't figure that one out), when we had a ricin scare a few years ago, she wore rubber gloves to get her mail from her mailbox. (I guess she couldn't figure out it's a power and is inhaled). Won't fly in an airplane (they crash) and I've told her innumerable times that more people are killed in car accidents that plane crashes. Won't let a repairman into her house unless something is completely broke (like the a/c), she does no preventative maintenance. Has a fear of going to certain malls because of rapes and shootings, came to our house last Christmas because of an ice storm that was supposed to hit and down electricity lines (never did and the roads were clear) ruined our Christmas. She has it all figured out and is single if any of you guys need a superstitious christian fearful of everything wife. She is prepped!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a sister-in-law that has it all figured out. She won't go to a Dr for fear of them finding something wrong with her, she won't use a partial roll of toilet paper (I can't figure that one out), when we had a ricin scare a few years ago, she wore rubber gloves to get her mail from her mailbox. (I guess she couldn't figure out it's a power and is inhaled). Won't fly in an airplane (they crash) and I've told her innumerable times that more people are killed in car accidents that plane crashes. Won't let a repairman into her house unless something is completely broke (like the a/c), she does no preventative maintenance. Has a fear of going to certain malls because of rapes and shootings, came to our house last Christmas because of an ice storm that was supposed to hit and down electricity lines (never did and the roads were clear) ruined our Christmas. She has it all figured out and is single if any of you guys need a superstitious christian fearful of everything wife. She is prepped!

If she's a prepper why did she come to your house for the ice storm?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Your pimping your SIL??? It ain't even hit the fan yet.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

Heck she sounds better than any of my exes! If she cooks and cleans send me her number.

Latest posts

Top Bottom