What's Biting this Time Of Year (Hot July)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKIE-CARBINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
heck man, just go to the reservoir. i cant count the number of nights i spent out there with my parents. on the east reservoir, on the piers. we would make up some home-made dough bait with koolaid and head out with lanterns and get after it. catfish'n on the bottom. tight-line it. good times.

i think about the only place at the lake to bank fish is probably on the east side. you have to walk half a mile to get to water though, when they are irrigating. other good place is by the dam. you have to climb that big ass hill though. you get there from the north side of the dam, by the trailer camping area.

waffles

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me and my buddy are going to Altus-Lugert lake this Thursday to do some walleye and hybrid fishing. We went a month ago and did ok. All the regulars there that were catching a bunch of fish said July when its hot is the best time for slabbing for those hybrid at the bottom of the lake. One guy caught a 14lber while we were there. I will give a fishing report when i get back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom