What's everyone looking for at the Tulsa Show(Wannenmachers)?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe this will help someone hook up with another who has what they want. I'll be looking for a VZ24(South American preferably or lion crested) and a Chinese Type 53 or nicely used Russian M44. Also I hear there will be a rope hole Type 99 that will probably be an arm and a leg but I'm curious. What's anyone else looking for? I'll report after I go Saturday and possibly help.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No milsurps here except for a nice LMR-barreled International Harvester M1, but I'm not going to pay the insane prices people seem to think these rifles warrant. Pretty much the only thing I'm really looking for is a Ruger Mk II Government Target .22 pistol. If you're looking for Arisakas, there's a regular vendor near the NW corner of the upper level who usually has a few of these in a rotating vertical rack along with a bunch of other milsurps.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No milsurps here except for a nice LMR-barreled International Harvester M1, but I'm not going to pay the insane prices people seem to think these rifles warrant. Pretty much the only thing I'm really looking for is a Ruger Mk II Government Target .22 pistol. If you're looking for Arisakas, there's a regular vendor near the NW corner of the upper level who usually has a few of these in a rotating vertical rack along with a bunch of other milsurps.

yep i always enjoy looking at those.

Ill be looking for anything interesting...a vz 33 would be cool.

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know Ted well.:) He usually gets my K98's and I get to cherry pick his Arisakas. Good guy.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No milsurps here except for a nice LMR-barreled International Harvester M1, but I'm not going to pay the insane prices people seem to think these rifles warrant.

At the last spring show I about fell over when i saw the price tag on a few of them IH rifles. made me think i got a steal on mine...even if i had to drive to almost joplin to get it!

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thinking about a VZ 58 but with so much up in the air with economy, jobs, etc i am thinking about holding onto my money for a little while. I still haven't decided if I want to deal with the swarm of sheeple fear buying yet or not.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There were a fair number of AK variations on tables and walking around today, including what looked like an AES-10B. Quite a few M1 Garands too, but no real deals. I wasn't looking for anything besides M1's, so I didn't take note what else was there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom