What's going on USPS?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Poor management they hire 8 and if 1 makes it through their 90 day probation they’re lucky. A real slave shop. Personal shortages seem to be causing reroutes because lack of manpower. Just a thought for some reason. 10 hour days at least 5 days a week normally but 6 to 7 days 10 to 12 hours is about 4 months a year.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where is our resident postmaster. Where on page 2 already. In the words of Creepy Joe
.gif

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Where is our resident postmaster. Where on page 2 already. In the words of Creepy Joe
View attachment 174810

You guys don’t need my help. Apparently TTown knows everything there is to know about USPS. If any long standing members have an issue you can PM me and I’ll try to help. All you haters and know it all’s can KMA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Well, here's my story. Purchased pistol out of Las Vegas for delivery to Woodward. Followed tracking number to OKC showing it scanned and in Woodward on Wednesday morning. Went to gun shop after work, no pistol. Thursday asked PO for explanation why it would set in local PO for 24 hours. Finally the clerk told me and I quote, I don't give a damn what you want. Filed a complaint. Post Master called me and asked what more did I want, it wasn't suppose to be at gun store til Friday so you got it a day early.

It just means the scanned tracking numbers don't mean a lot. Yes, I am thankful for them to some degree but one cannot count on them being accurate.

IMO

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^^This^^^^

We've had similar instances with ALL shipping sources in that their "tracking" isn't reliable.

Wife had something ordered and it said it was supposed to be delivered on Thursday. Went all day Thursday and never say an update saying it was "out for delivery." Friday morning is when she finally got the notice that it was O-F-D, and we picked it up yesterday afternoon.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last two packages said delivered at 12:34pm on 2 different days. packages actually arrived a couple days later when regular carrier was back on duty. The fill-ins want a light load and only deliver bills, Leave the junk and packages to the regular carrier.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update, the package arrived the afternoon of 9/19 Sat. Address label was accurate and legible with no strange markings or anything appearing to obscure barcodes. Anyway I received a message that if the package was not delivered by the end of 9/18 to contact them for a resolution. They acknowledged the package was delivered but decided to refund me due to not arriving on time.

This thread was not to bash USPS, they all make the same errors. I was more interested in knowing how these packages can keep getting bounced around to another place, then back and sent away again .

Latest posts

Top Bottom