What's the best compact 9mm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bushman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You need to check out the Beretta Nano 9mm!!!

I just purchesed one and it is small, light wait, and very acurate! It realy likes 124gr. hp. It has no external controls and a Glock style trigger.

Yes my spelling sucks!!!!!!!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My consensus is that there will be no consensus on this subject. Everyone will tell you their favorite, but that will not tell you which one will best fit your needs. Narrow it down to two or three choices, then research pros and cons for each. Weigh them against each other. Most likely, you'll still wind up selecting the one that you "like" the most, regardless of what you learn. We've seen the cycle over and over and over... JMO, YMMV

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My consensus is that there will be no consensus on this subject. Everyone will tell you their favorite, but that will not tell you which one will best fit your needs. Narrow it down to two or three choices, then research pros and cons for each. Weigh them against each other. Most likely, you'll still wind up selecting the one that you "like" the most, regardless of what you learn. We've seen the cycle over and over and over... JMO, YMMV

Are you nuts??!! Stop being the voice of reason!!this is OSA man,let this end in an argument. Get to work,don't you have some airline passengers to torment? HAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:

Dr_Mitch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would qualify "the best" as the pistol that is the most durable, most reliable, with the best quality control, longest lasting finish, and easiest to use. And that would be a Glock product. It's only weakness is that the trigger wall is long. The sear engagement takes up a lot of real estate, but there are some pretty wide tolerances inside the assembly.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Roflmao! Direct and concise, I love it.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

^^^THIS^^^

Having said that...

CZ 75 Compact. No contest.

Or, Springfield EMP. Winning!

Or, Sig P938. Easy Peasy.

Or, Glock 19. Rock beats scissors.

Or,...