whats the best next step after the basic ccw course?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhollie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
its been a year or so since ive taken it and want to step up this spring and get some more training....

what else is offered and why did you choose that course? im in the Tulsa area....

thanks guys....

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have taken AP1, AP2, combat shot gun and urban rifle 1 by TDSA, they are good classes and I highly recommend them. There is also protective shooting solutions in Chandler Charles Cowden). There is also the Alpha Training Academy in Pryor (Robert Carlie), and USSA in Tulsa.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about in OKC? I'd like to take something along the lines of a basic pistol maksmanship course. Something to help me correct the flaws in my technique & help me develop some consistency.

F16mickey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What about in OKC? I'd like to take something along the lines of a basic pistol maksmanship course. Something to help me correct the flaws in my technique & help me develop some consistency.

Also check out Oklahoma Shooting Skills. Classes taught at H&H by Will Andrews. I've taken 2 & 3, plan to take the others when I can.

I'm also enrolled for the TDSA AP1 class this coming May.

Latest posts

Top Bottom