What's the most you'd spend on a knife?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My Puma collection, specifically the large Bowie, and White Hunter. They are worth over four figure's today. I paid a lot less when I got them over in Germany during the mid 70's.
i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_Knives_DSCN4461.jpg

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_Knives_DSCN4462.jpg

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_Arlington_Picture026_1.jpg

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the most I've spent on a knife was a folder... Chris Reeves Small Sebenza... they run close to the $400 mark, I have carried and used it, though I have more expensive collectors that sit in the drawer that haven't been used and I personally didn't buy them, either gifted or inherited...

I used to make knives and still plan on doing so but Its been over a year now since my last one, I was in a major collision that has kept me in pain from doing so.... with that said most my knives were about $100+ made a handful of sweet machetes that sell closer to $200.. I'm hopeful to get back at it fairly soon....

here's the last one I made for Ethan Becker's competition last spring, came in third place.. Battle Creek Knives ... "Creekster"

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the most I've spent on a knife was a folder... Chris Reeves Small Sebenza... they run close to the $400 mark, I have carried and used it, though I have more expensive collectors that sit in the drawer that haven't been used and I personally didn't buy them, either gifted or inherited...

I used to make knives and still plan on doing so but Its been over a year now since my last one, I was in a major collision that has kept me in pain from doing so.... with that said most my knives were about $100+ made a handful of sweet machetes that sell closer to $200.. I'm hopeful to get back at it fairly soon....

here's the last one I made for Ethan Becker's competition last spring, came in third place.. Battle Creek Knives ... "Creekster"

That is friggen sweet! Make sure you post up on the forum when you are back up and operational. If I have the funds, I'll definitely be interested in something like this!

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
oh hell! i know you! you've been missing from the esee forum lately.

SHHH !!!!! don't tell anybody... :) I've been dealing with a lot of madness since the accident and the move, I know some think I've probably flaked out while others know the down and dirty story of it all... I'll be back bro, just haven't been online much..... been shooting lately and its personal injury therapy....

@excat... I'm hopeful to be back soon, its been so long.. problem is I can't stand around at the grinder long without being in pain... sucks as its something I dearly miss...

Rob

Latest posts

Top Bottom