What's the weirdest place you have done it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Model air plane air strip at Draper. Sprinklers came on.
Girls bathroom at Thunderbird. She drug me in there. In the trunk of a 56 Chevy Bel Air.
ON the couch in front room with her mother sleeping on the floor in front of the couch.
In the front room on the couch with the mother.. another mother of course.

Weird or dangerous.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On a lonely stretch of road, dead of winter, spread my coat on the ground, and we went at it. We got back in the car after the foray, headed on to the main road, and I spotted a utility truck just down the road. A lineman was up at the top of the pole, spikes buried, leaning against his harness, waving with one hand and thumbs up with the other.

No, I didn't wave back. I didn't want to explain to her who I was waving at - or why....

Woody

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
On a lonely stretch of road, dead of winter, spread my coat on the ground, and we went at it. We got back in the car after the foray, headed on to the main road, and I spotted a utility truck just down the road. A lineman was up at the top of the pole, spikes buried, leaning against his harness, waving with one hand and thumbs up with the other.

No, I didn't wave back. I didn't want to explain to her who I was waving at - or why....

Woody

Did it once in the middle of the road in a residential section in the middle of town.

Did it once driving down the road. And yeah, I'm talking literally got it on, not had some girl go down on me... but she crawled over and took over the steering wheel with cruise on - 75MPH on the Muskogee Turnpike, if I remember correctly. This was in my old Nissan 240SX - quite a feat of contortion. Wouldn't be possible in my current 370Z - the seat doesn't lay back because there's no back seat. In the 240, there was at least a little bit of room for the seat back to recline.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
^^^ nice so you got into the75 MPH club.
My uncle told me of a 100 MPH club.. and you have to finish and no speeds less than 100.

Latest posts

Top Bottom