What's the weirdest place you have done it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On the Island of St Kitts. Had a rental car, drove to an isolated beach and saw a cave that we wanted to explore in the cliffs. Had to climb over a big rock pile to get there.
Cave only went in a few yards so we walked the beach until realizing the tide was coming up and there wasn't much beach left so we headed back. The surf was pounding the rock pile pretty hard and we decided it was not safe to cross so we went to the cave. Stayed there about 6 hours until the surf and tide had settled down.
At the peak of the tide we had about 6' of powder sand to sit on, and it didn't take long to do what newlyweds do.
Much more romantic than weird.

The Scribe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the Island of St Kitts. Had a rental car, drove to an isolated beach and saw a cave that we wanted to explore in the cliffs. Had to climb over a big rock pile to get there.
Cave only went in a few yards so we walked the beach until realizing the tide was coming up and there wasn't much beach left so we headed back. The surf was pounding the rock pile pretty hard and we decided it was not safe to cross so we went to the cave. Stayed there about 6 hours until the surf and tide had settled down.
At the peak of the tide we had about 6' of powder sand to sit on, and it didn't take long to do what newlyweds do.
Much more romantic than weird.

I wonder how many others had the same issue and dealt with it in the same fashion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sitting in a chair, in the Medical Office on a USN ship, with my foot against the door so no one would bust in on us. Dozen squids on the other side of the door watching TV.

Latest posts

Top Bottom