What's with people shooting ARs indoors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

somarsmi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...and for anyone that doesn't already know it - practicing rifle fundamentals at 25 yards is very effective. Try this: measure out an exact one inch square on a sheet of paper. Color it in, so you have a nice 1" target.
Now post it at 25 yards or meters, and put ten shots into it, without using a rest or a bipod.

It's only 25 yards, and that square is 4 moa at that distance, so it should be no problem....

Hey thanks, I will give this drill a try!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...and for anyone that doesn't already know it - practicing rifle fundamentals at 25 yards is very effective. Try this: measure out an exact one inch square on a sheet of paper. Color it in, so you have a nice 1" target.
Now post it at 25 yards or meters, and put ten shots into it, without using a rest or a bipod.

It's only 25 yards, and that square is 4 moa at that distance, so it should be no problem....

I've done something similar to this when I was teaching my other half how to shoot an AR. She didn't even whine when I shot my AMD-65.... that thing goes boom indoors for sure.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good thread yall .... now go eff yourselves as I shoot MY GUNS ANY WAY I PLEASE!!!

'MERCA!!!!!

www.gunsandammo.com_files_2013_07_MERICA_bf64.gif

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't been to an indoor range in over 10 years. I just go out to lease, find something about 100yrds out and shoot a few times till i"m zero'd in. I only sight my rifle in just before hunting season. I've never really been one to go dump mags at the range for fun, too costly and unneeded wear.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I usually go to Banner but when it raining or too windy I will go to H&H and I have shot my 7.5" Sbr a couple times. Both times they have stopped me and asked to see my paperwork. I think it pisses them off.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took the beowulf to H&H one day. the kid at the counter put me on a lane with all the pistol shooters. I pretty much stopped everyone else shooting with my first shot. I felt bad but that is where the kid told me to go.

the Beowulf is a show stopper everywhere, I have had people stop shooting 2 lanes away out at happy hollow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom