What's your all time favorite car or truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mightymouse got me thinking and digging... For me (even though I'm not a car fan) my all time favorite is with out question the 67 Camaro.
67.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was a small time wannabe street racer for one block with my 55 ford customline 272 CI, that had been modified quite a bit. Dragging main street back in the day. Later moved up to the 1966 special Ford fairlane 500 two-door hardtop with "R-code" 427 CID V8s rated at 425 bhp and NASCAR heads, automatic transmission for non race cars.
At one time NASCAR had to produce so many cars for general sales to qualify for racing "stock". This was one of the vehicles.
Got 16 MPG on the highway, and would "bark" the tires hitting passing gear at 65 mph. Amazing vehicle with a deep sparkle blue paint job.
Unfortunately the real rectangle frame around the rear wheels had multiple cracks that were welded but always came back. Sold the engine, and scrapped the vehicle.
Looking at classic car prices now, I should have parked it and sold it with today's prices.

Latest posts

Top Bottom