whats your favorite 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MISph1t

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll probably be laughed at and ridiculed, but I gotta go with the only gun I own. Taurus 24/7 Pro DS.

Shot it side by side with a friends Sig 228 and liked mine better. Better capacity and less recoil to me.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My XD sub is now sharin duties with a Kel-Tec P-11 and so far so good as long as its cleaned regularly. Seems to like most any ammo that I run thru it. Small and easy to carry, could almost even be a pocket carry for bigger boys. Limited on rounds at hand is the only problem with it.

Reaction score
CZ 85 Combat or CZ 75 SP 01 compact. Sold my SP01, so it's the 85 right now (which is just an ambi version of the 75, with adjustable sights). Also, even though I sold it, I loved my Kahr MK9 (may try to buy that one back)!

Honorable mentions to Browning Hi-Power and Sig 225 (though I never owned the Sig). Lotta other good ones though. I've had success with a BHP, Bersa Thunder, CZ 75 (standard), CZ 75 Compact PCR, and a Tanfoglio CZ75 clone.

My favorite one I *don't* have is the S&W Performance Center 952 - oh man!

The Beretta 92 and the Sig P226 are both awesome, but a little large in the grip area for my hands.

Wilson KZ-9, you say? Mmmm, that sounds really good - didn't know that one came in a 9 now.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am now running a Springfield xdm 3.8''. I like it quite a bit. round count is massive, and the recoil is almost nonexistent. And she is a beautiful 2 tone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom