Whats your favorite conceal gun??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dhall0225

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sig 226, in a Crossbreed Super-Tuck. Some people might think it's too big, but I love shooting/carrying it. Summer/Winter....doesn't matter....just need to choose the right clothes, gun belt and holster.

I've carried Glocks 19 & 23. Also carried SW M&P compact, but I keep going back to Sig. I think I've finally come to the conclusion that I'm going to sell off my non-Sig handguns and buy purely Sig from now on.

I know exactly what you mean, I am in a similar situation only on the opposite side. I have owned several different handguns and never a Glock until I bought my first one earlier this year (Glock 36). Now, I am going to sell off all my non-Glock handguns and buy all Glock from now on. I already swapped my XD40 for a Glock 22 to a buddy of mine at work. Oh, and I have a friend looking for a SW M&P compact, what caliber is it?

And wow, I really cant say enough good things about the Crossbreed Supertuck. What a great holster!

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know exactly what you mean, I am in a similar situation only on the opposite side. I have owned several different handguns and never a Glock until I bought my first one earlier this year (Glock 36). Now, I am going to sell off all my non-Glock handguns and buy all Glock from now on. I already swapped my XD40 for a Glock 22 to a buddy of mine at work. Oh, and I have a friend looking for a SW M&P compact, what caliber is it?
And wow, I really cant say enough good things about the Crossbreed Supertuck. What a great holster!

It's a 40.

Reaction score
It's either a G27 or a Snubby 642 w/CT.....

Attachments

• Glock.jpg
    Glock.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 183
  • CTC 1.jpg
    CTC 1.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 178

Latest posts

Top Bottom