Whats your favorite movie gun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm stuck between Quigley and Doc Brown.
Neither would be hard to recreate...Doc Brown may be hard because of the glass. I always thought these were the coolest...you?

"I shoot the fleas off a dog's back at 500 yards, Tannen, and it's pointed straight at your head!"

601px-BTTF3_011.jpg

"It's a lever-action breach-loader. Usual barrel length's thirty inches. This one has an extra four. It's converted to use a special forty-five caliber, hundred-and-ten-grain metal cartridge, with a five-hundred-forty-grain paper patch bullet. It's fitted with double-set triggers, and a Vernier sight, marked up to twelve-hundred yards. This one shoots a mite further."

quigley-and-sharps-demo.png

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
PPK; Walther PPK. It hits like a brick thrown through a plate glass window. Shown here as carried by Bond; James Bond and Bimbo; Blonde Bimbo.
I
105ae5ac19d1177c4644b26c0deaa6a7.jpg
d1bc00f48edad13204af53668c0fef29.jpg

*(Notes:)
In Pic#1, Agent 007 as portrayed by Sean Connery is pissed off in this famous scene not because Dr. No is about to spring yet another trap, but because he suddenly realizes that the equipment man forgot to screw the "silencer" on his "Walther PPK" that actually looks rather more like a Walther P5 Compact anyway. "Blimey; I bloody well hate it when the chaps in Wardrobe and Props forget the bloody details...Bugger all! I say, old Chap...What time is Tea?"

In Pic#2, Gaga is unsure if the PPK she has in this scene from the movie "Machete Kills" starring Danny Trevo, is a German-made model from either Zella-Mehlis or ULM, or could it be one of the ones manufactured by Manhurin, in France during WWII? Or is it possibly an Interarms version, which was actually made by the Ranger Manufacturing Co, in Gadsen, Alabama? Or is it one of those versions later made by S&W, out of Houlton, Massachusetts, with that gawd-awful-ugly extended tang that made Fritz und Carl Walter turnen zee ober innem zee graves?"

"
Hey, WTF? What the heck do you mean by keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on target anyway? Are we done filming yet? Christ, I could use another drink about now...I have to go record a set with that idiot beotch Beyonce and her Gal-Pal Adelle and no way am I going sober!"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom