whats your most sentimental firearm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm completely torn on this subject. It would probably be the Springfield M1A my Father gave me followed by the 1911 he also gave me followed by the Remington 1100 or Smith 19-6 I inherited from my Grandfather. I come from a long line of Okies. Maybe that's what I value the most. Blessed I am indeed : )

When I open my safe, I am reminded of all this every day.

Gatman223

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
1970`s Ithaca super single 20 ga. Was my dad's first gun when he was 13 and my first gun at 13. Receiver cracked so I welded and cerakoted it armor black. She looks brand new!

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Mister Pharr-Shot still has a while before he gets his Great-great-grandfathers 1897.LOL!!!

I have three; first in my Browning BDA-380, my M1 Garand, and my favorite of all, my SW640ND.

I have to remove my M1 Garand, and replace it with my CMP M1 Carbine. I gave to my dad last Christmas, that he could keep it till he passes. It's what he carried in the Korean War, along with a 1911A1, which he never cared for, but loved the little Carbine. I hope passing it to him brings him many more years!!!

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Lots of good stories and guns in this thread. Believe it or not ive read every single post in this thread.

Im taking my old buddy(post #1)squirrel hunting this weekend. Hes wearin a "new" scope. Some Japanese post n crosshair 4X I picked up at a gun show.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Lots of good stories and guns in this thread. Believe it or not ive read every single post in this thread.

Im taking my old buddy(post #1)squirrel hunting this weekend. Hes wearin a "new" scope. Some Japanese post n crosshair 4X I picked up at a gun show.

You eating what you catch?

If so are you frying them or stew?

Harp13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My granddad's Winchester 1903 .22 Auto.* Was able to buy a couple of boxes of a commemorative run of ammo and my father and I took it to the range a couple of weeks ago. Well balanced and shoots straight for an old rifle that had not been fired in a long time.

Best part about it was enjoying some time with my dad.

tbowe91

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My grandpa's bring back from WWII. A Jap type 35 with bolt missing.

My others would be the ones handed down to me from family members. Most common guns, nothing special, other then they came from family and gave them to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom