whats your vice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AC, ice, hot showers in the winter, Dr. Pepper and Cherry Coke.

I hope to be able in the near future to grow and brew my own beer from seed, but until then, BEER!

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
AC, ice, hot showers in the winter, Dr. Pepper and Cherry Coke.

I hope to be able in the near future to grow and brew my own beer from seed, but until then, BEER!

http://www.amazon.com/White-Box-Gardens-Beer-Garden/dp/B002LFITQE
ecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_71Z1M93Mu1L._SL1000_.jpg

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had to look at this to see what a vice was...
When i go hunting by myself i sometimes would stay for a week or 2..this was many years ago//////

I took the food i needed and the water...although i never took water into the field.. i would drink from vines or whatever else i could find..
I had some large lawn and leaf bags...I would dig a shallow hole insert lawn bag and add a few gallons of water.
Then top off with water i boiled...makes a nice warm bathtub.. small tub ..but makes you feel good...good for washing clothes/dishes in also...

I got a couple long trips in for duck season..ice on water...i took an ice water bath after 3 days being there...
Broke the ice as i waded out to knee deep water then sat my soap on the ice as i washed in the hole i made...

You get used to the cold when you are out for a few days....Took a shower in a sleet/ rain storm in november..
Dang water shut off after i got all soaped up and soap all over face and closed eyes....
My buddies in a camper laughing at me..(i stayed in a tent)...I stood there about 7 minutes(naked) knowing(hoping) the rain/sleet would turn back on.. it did...I was clean and felt great.

HHHMMMM i know my vice...As i am verrrryyyyy oily skinned.

SOAP!!!!!!
Is that a vice?
I do not smoke..do not drink coffee..care less for soda..water is my drink. i can sleep anywhere.
having a SHE around is nice though, sometimes. :)
I never had a favorite color or favorite food or best friend..I just took what i was dealt...
so soap and a she for me...

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had to look at this to see what a vice was...
When i go hunting by myself i sometimes would stay for a week or 2..this was many years ago//////

I took the food i needed and the water...although i never took water into the field.. i would drink from vines or whatever else i could find..
I had some large lawn and leaf bags...I would dig a shallow hole insert lawn bag and add a few gallons of water.
Then top off with water i boiled...makes a nice warm bathtub.. small tub ..but makes you feel good...good for washing clothes/dishes in also...

I got a couple long trips in for duck season..ice on water...i took an ice water bath after 3 days being there...
Broke the ice as i waded out to knee deep water then sat my soap on the ice as i washed in the hole i made...

You get used to the cold when you are out for a few days....Took a shower in a sleet/ rain storm in november..
Dang water shut off after i got all soaped up and soap all over face and closed eyes....
My buddies in a camper laughing at me..(i stayed in a tent)...I stood there about 7 minutes(naked) knowing(hoping) the rain/sleet would turn back on.. it did...I was clean and felt great.

HHHMMMM i know my vice...As i am verrrryyyyy oily skinned.

SOAP!!!!!!
Is that a vice?
I do not smoke..do not drink coffee..care less for soda..water is my drink. i can sleep anywhere.
having a SHE around is nice though, sometimes. :)
I never had a favorite color or favorite food or best friend..I just took what i was dealt...
so soap and a she for me...

You need to sign up for the show "Naked and Afraid" :)

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having Caffeine!!!!!! I drink a lot of coffee each morning and a monster in the afternoon. If I don't have caffeine, I get terrible headaches. Guess I need to stock up on aspirin.

When I think of a vice, I think of a bad habit. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy A/C and would hate a world without it. I just don't know if it would be a vice. Maybe I'm wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom