Whats your vice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hitting the private range and relaxing by myself in the shade behind my rifle; enjoying a beautiful day knowing ammunition is readily available, and my family's survival is not affected by "wasting" bullets on a piece of paper.

Kind of surprised that on a shooter's forum, page four has the first mention of shooting, LOL! Don't get me wrong, I'd miss good food, AC, my movies, and the occasional video game, but I think I can live without these things. But having to wonder whether or not that shot that just earned your family a couple decent meals will be followed by a gunfight to keep that meal is not my idea of a good time!

Last edited:

3/2ACR Vet

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a year's worth of coffee socked away at all times. Packed properly, it'll last that long or longer. Long enough for me to get down to south America and get more, if it comes to that SHTF

ShaunyP26

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cigarettes, Red Bull, arguing politics, and women. (Though settled down finally.)

Used to be a big whiskey collector and drinker, but Dr warned me and pops got esophageal cancer so I haven't had a drink in a little over 2 months now. (I feel a lot better now. Need to quit smoking though.)

That about sums it up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom