When will they stop these criminal protesters?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The loonies are being egged on, organized and supplied in a well funded effort. The organizers hope for bloodshed to make Trump look evil. Much respect for law enforcement for their restraint (overall) and professionalism. We can hope that justice will be done and leadership of our cities brought back into line with reality. It appears to be a balancing act played out on the public stage as the election approaches. Like Obama, Trump will have more flexibility "after the election".

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not until it starts hurting the Democrats in power. When their homes and businesses start being burnt, they will crack down. Or until after the election, whichever comes first.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
ACLU Sues Over Portland Police Streaming Videos Of Rioters Assaulting Them

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/aclu-s...-streaming-videos-of-rioters-assaulting-them/

“Portland Police Officers shall not collect or maintain information about the political, religious or social views, associations or activities of any individual, group, association, organization, corporation, business or partnership unless such information relates directly to an investigation of criminal activities, and there are reasonable grounds to suspect the subject of the information is or may be involved in criminal conduct,” the department’s formal policy change read, according to the lawsuit.

I tell ya it is nucking futs!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not until it starts hurting the Democrats in power. When their homes and businesses start being burnt, they will crack down. Or until after the election, whichever comes first.
The problem is and I hope that people are noticing-are that people are being hurt and murdered, millions of dollars in repairs and rebuild will be necessary, income is lost, revenue/taxes to cities lost and the police are ostracized all for the sake of gaining power. This is unheard of in our country, politicians are actually wanting anarchy and a civil war if you will. They (the politicians) are actively tearing our country apart and creating a divisiveness the likes that we haven't seen since the Civil War. I don't know where it will end but I think I know where it began. I fear that the anarchy and rioting that they condone today the Democrats may not be able to contain in the months ahead. And why can't the Republicans in Congress call them out? Use the special announcement to publicly embarrass the dems? But alas, the media is in the Democrat's corner.

Latest posts

Top Bottom