Where do YOU get your photos to send in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Poor naive me was thinking the "passport photos" were something special, like they use some fancy equipment I don't have or fly in an FBI official to witness it or something.

I go to Walgreens and the girl pulls out a $50.00 P&S camera and takes a picture of me in front of a sheet, walks over to the self serve kiosk, crops my head out and charges me like $12 for 2 tiny pictures IIRC.
I ain't no pro, but I had 2 cameras nicer than that in my glovebox. Heck, one of my cameras has a remote control and I bet I could find a white sheet.

It's only a few bucks, but I just laughed that I paid someone to take my picture with a camera more crappy than mine. Like hiring a wedding photographer that shows up with a camera phone.:D

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OSBI tends to reject photo's that they have reason to think were "home made" and/or MS Photoshop enhanced.

Kinko-FedEx, Walgreen, Wal-Mart, etc will do passport photos for $10 or less. I'd suggest play exactly by the rules with OSBI, to avoid a possible delay in your renewal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom