Where is the best gun shop in Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You asked about reloading supplies.
Dongs has the best selection in town.
The prices are not tooooo bad.
Just remember when coming in the door you are considered an idiot.
And those coming in the door, consider those behind the counter to be a-holes.
Remember this and act accordingly and you will be fine.

This.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a nice bunch of guys at Second Hand Rose.

And yes, Second Hand Rose is a good group. Sports World has a nice selection. The OPS guys are top notch though the inventory is geared toward the tactical side. TK Supply has a little bit of everything. Sooner Guns is the new kid on the block but a nice store and staff. Dongs has handsdown the most reloading stuff but proceed with caution. Bass Pro has quite a few guns but watch those prices.

I feel like I'm leaving someone out...

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like Sports World and Medlocks.

I've been a fan of Sports World since last summer. My wife was taking the intro to firearms class for women at TDSA and we were a box short of the ammo requirement for the class. This was back when even 9mm was very, very hard to come by.

Well, I went into SW, and asked the old man if they had any 9mm or where I might find some. He said he was all out. I relayed my frustration about not being able to find the last box of 50 for my wife's class and he paused, took a few steps and reached up on the top row next to the shotguns and pulled down one lone box of 9mm for me. I thought that was awesome.

I've patronized there ever since.

RedneckZombie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've bought several used and a couple of new guns from Dongs. If they act like a'holes I respond in kind. If they act cool I also respond in kind. They can be pricey on some stuff but they usually keep a good inventory. A couple of guys at work really like a place in B.A. called RJ's. I've never been there but plan on going when I can.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A couple of guys at work really like a place in B.A. called RJ's. I've never been there but plan on going when I can.

If they like RJ's they'll really like OPS, he tends to clean out their used stuff and you see it on his tables at the gunshows for a bit of a premium. Good guy though. :D

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The best gun shop is Tulsa is actually in Collinsville. Medlocks. You'll like em.

(With honorable mention to Sports World. My wife bought me a nice gift there recently and they took good care of her.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom