Where is the best place to buy firearm in Tulsa area for a fair price?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
gun shows are great for finding whatever you may be looking for, but not usually that many great deals. Occasionally you'll find one.

Atwoods usually gives me more pleasant surprises on price than anyplace else, especially if they happen to have a "flash sale" on something you want. Selection is not the greatest.

There's a place on S. Memorial in north Bixby, I think the name is BlueLine? I've been told they have good prices, I've only been there once and didn't see anything I couldn't resist.

Check galleryofguns.com but finding a gun listed at a particular store I don't think necessarily guarantees they have it in stock. Usually either Sportsworld or 2A Shooters supply shows the best prices on gun genie.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The cheapest place I've been able to find is Academy. I've not seen a gun store match, let alone beat, their prices yet.

*edit* Plus they price match, even with online stores, as long as they are the exact same model.

Latest posts

Top Bottom