where should I get training?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where would you go for training?

• TDSA

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Shooting-performance

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First off, i commend your willingness to admit its the user that needs upgrading and not the gear. Talk to John Zane, he is now the director of training out at USSA in Owasso. He is a personal friend of mine and was competitive nationally. He is a great shooter and instructor with a soft spoken personality. He knows most of the guys who you'd be looking to take classes from in the area like Seeklander if you opted not to take a class from John himself. He'd be able to point you in the right direction if you didn't choose him.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All of the above. don't just get training from one source. Going to different schools/instructors will give you exposure do different styles. Some you may not like. others you will. However, you will learn what works better for you and what doesn't.

That and firearms training is just down right fun. Well until you get into courses like ECQC and other force on force training. Then its a dimented sort of fun.
Where can you have demented fun? Haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom