Where to buy 80% frames locally (Tulsa area)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdragen

Marksman
Reaction score
Well, I finally lost to temptation and bought a Gen 3 compatible complete slide, so now I need a G19 frame to finish it with, and I thought I'd try a hand and finishing an 80%. For a variety of reasons (a big one being that most places online seem sold out or unavailable at the moment), I'm looking for a shop locally in or near Tulsa, that deals 80% frames and parts kits. Anybody know where I might find them? Thanks in advance!

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do not know anyplace local, but I would recommend staying away from the aft compliant 76% 'bridge' frame unless you really want a challenge.
I ordered mine from gorilla machining at a reasonable price, but looks like they might be out of stock. I think primary arms had stripped lowers that were equivalently priced with ffl transfer if you don't mind going that route.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for your replies. I'm looking to try an 80%, so I'll take a look at noqtr80.com. If I find someplace in town that sells 80%'s I'll update here for future reference.
After the big hub bub over 80%ers last year. Most places dumped them. Might try advanced combat or action arms but I doubt they carry them anymore.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those following along, I misspoke early on the serialized frames being at primary arms. It should be delta team tactical. When adding up the frame, jig, lpk and shipping for the 80%, it is equal to or actually cheaper to go with the serialized frame.
https://www.deltateamtactical.com/handgun-frames.htmlI finished mine off with a psa dagger upper and the fit and finish is awesome.

Latest posts

Top Bottom