Where to buy a Nightforce Scope in Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, there is a place in either Bartlesville or Claremore that carries Nightforce optics, but I can't for the life of me remember the name (its the same place with like a 1400 yard shooting range, but they only use it for classes or something odd like that).

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would really probably buy online. Why are you insisting on buying local? I understand that local is usually better but for something like that, especially to buy locally, I bet it will be way more expensive than online.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you want to try before you buy ?
And I know I did it's 1500 bucks ! Make the drive to gene sears in el reno only open Monday to fri 8-5 but make the time and spend the coin the drive will be worth it if you are unsure which model you want he's got allot to choose from and that can help in deciding it's an investment not a whim purchase and he
Has Schmidt and bender plus zeiss and swaroviski that way you can try them all and then decide. But I'm sure you can find them around Tulsa.

Latest posts

Top Bottom