Where to get cr123a batteries?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Batteryjunction.com - absolute best place to buy most batteries and a lot of good LED flashlights.

I stick with the Titanium Innovation brand for CR123s (if you catch Battery Junction's sales, you can get 15% or more off):

http://www.batteryjunction.com/pri-cr123a.html

Technically, if a battery explodes in your flashlight, the battery company should replace the flashlight - not the flashlight-maker, so I can see why Surefire would have this policy.

Do you have any idea what there shelf life is like?

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you have any idea what there shelf life is like?

I believe OKWalker is correct - they claim a 10-year shelf-life and on average, most folks say that you lose ~3% per year on pretty much all CR123-type batteries when stored.

I use the heck out of mine and they last close enough to the Surefires to justify the $1+ savings for each battery.

rhutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go to Amazon and search tenergy 123 batteries they are $39.99 for 40 and free shipping.
I have used 70 in the last two years no problems.just ordered another pack

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As others have said, Amazon or botach online. Lowes has 2 packs of Surefire brand for around $5 if you want to but local

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Batteryjunction.com - absolute best place to buy most batteries and a lot of good LED flashlights.

I stick with the Titanium Innovation brand for CR123s (if you catch Battery Junction's sales, you can get 15% or more off):

http://www.batteryjunction.com/pri-cr123a.html

Technically, if a battery explodes in your flashlight, the battery company should replace the flashlight - not the flashlight-maker, so I can see why Surefire would have this policy.

+1 great site

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe OKWalker is correct - they claim a 10-year shelf-life and on average, most folks say that you lose ~3% per year on pretty much all CR123-type batteries when stored.

I use the heck out of mine and they last close enough to the Surefires to justify the $1+ savings for each battery.

I think battery junction claims 1% a year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom