Where to get nice SKSs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dwmckie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We've kinda skipped around on our wants list and picked up two reasonably nice Mosin-Nagants. One is still coated with cosmoline so you know what I'll be doing for the next few days. But what we were really looking for were a couple of nice SKS rifles. Where can I look to find a couple nice examples?

David

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
the gun shop in Broken Arrow on Aspen between 71st and 81st has 2 really nice SKS in there this afternoon.
1 appears in excellent to like new condition. I didn't look at the other.

Dwmckie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to all for the suggestions!

Peanut, I went to the gun shop and saw the one SKS he had left, but it had a new stock on it. I'm thinking more along the lines of original form with wood stock and grips. But I have added this shop to my list of shops to visit.

Perplexed, thanks for the site suggestion. I'm thinking this might be the way to go, although I'd bet as soon as I walk into the next Wannamachers, I'll find SKSs everywhere I look.

Thanks again, everyone!

orangeRcode

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to all for the suggestions!

Peanut, I went to the gun shop and saw the one SKS he had left, but it had a new stock on it. I'm thinking more along the lines of original form with wood stock and grips. But I have added this shop to my list of shops to visit.

Perplexed, thanks for the site suggestion. I'm thinking this might be the way to go, although I'd bet as soon as I walk into the next Wannamachers, I'll find SKSs everywhere I look.

Thanks again, everyone!

That's what I got from Patrick (reddog). I'm really happy with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom