Where to go for a good cerakote job.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who here local (OKC area) does good cerakote? I have an AR upper and lower set I'd like to have done but unsure who does it and can do a good job. Open to suggestions and any personal experiences. Thanks.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think cooljeff said a guy at sooner pawn on 23rd did it also
Yes sir. He did good work, but that was the location that closed. I use 405 Firearm Finishes in Moore. Guys name is Steve and he does amazing work and very very reasonable prices. Glocks are really cheap. His turn around time is usually 2-3 days. He's coated a dozen guns over the last 3 years for me.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Black label armament
6815 NW 10th St #2, Oklahoma City, OK 73127

I had a pistol refinished by BLA. Turned out well in the end, but it took two attempts. On the first attempt they sprayed directly over the existing CZ polycoat so all of the pre-existing damage (chips, scratches, etc) was still visible under the cerakote. Clint did refinish it with no hesitation which I will give him kudos for. It should have never made it out the door that way in the first place though.

9zoa8BMh.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom