where to launch a prg????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im betting Ken at Thunderbird range would love to see that. They are open after 1500 during the week and 0900 to 1700 on Saturday. Give him a call during those hours and tell him I sent you. 598 8220.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you tell me more about these PRG's? Can you only launch them from an AK? What about an AR? Where did you get it? You know, the general information someone would need to get in on the fun. Those look like a freaking blast. :-)

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What kind of blanks did you use?

Only ones I could find at the time were Monarch from Academy I think. It was still fun though.

Can you tell me more about these PRG's? Can you only launch them from an AK? What about an AR? Where did you get it? You know, the general information someone would need to get in on the fun. Those look like a freaking blast. :-)

Mine got launched from a Yugo SKS. I found it on the shelf at Brigadoons. It was a little different from the above pic. Mine was a blue military training round made from some kind of metal, maybe aluminum, that was weighted in the nose.

Latest posts

Top Bottom