Where to shoot some flying clay targets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to work on my duck shooting skills in the off season. I already have a membership at USSA but need somewhere that I can shoot some clay. Not really looking for another membership. Somewhere in NE OK.

Thanks!

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think Happy Hollow has some sort of clay shooting. It is a nice place to shoot if you dont mind the rules. The guy is really nice and it does not cost too much to shoot. I have never shot clays there before so not sure how it works.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will check to see if he has a shotgun range. I have been out there before but wasn't really looking for that then.

If im ever in the panhandle I will take you up on it.

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tulsa Gun club. 1 trap field, 4 american skeet fields, 1 5-stand field. No membership required you can pay a per round fee. if you join, your rate per round (25) birds is cheaper.

days open wed, fri, sat and sunday - 9 am - 6 pm. We have skeet and trap leagues.

basically mingo and 56th st. north or 8888 E Mohawk Blvd North. www.Tulsagunclub.com 918-272-0262 but call during open the open hours above.

BMPregler

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tulsa Gun club. 1 trap field, 4 american skeet fields, 1 5-stand field. No membership required you can pay a per round fee. if you join, your rate per round (25) birds is cheaper.

days open wed, fri, sat and sunday - 9 am - 6 pm. We have skeet and trap leagues.

basically mingo and 56th st. north or 8888 E Mohawk Blvd North. www.Tulsagunclub.com 918-272-0262 but call during open the open hours above.

Great club! New club house, great members.

Latest posts

Top Bottom