Where's all the OU Love????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Far more OU fans have posted about OSU on OSA than vice versa. It’s like the Pokes live free in Sooner fans heads.
emoji23.png

Don’t get to see this very often. View attachment 176244

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Your last comment eludes to why the first comment doesn't even make sense. Now, I will say many did have a lot to say when Chuba made Gundy his beyotch. Other than that......why would they care? Y'all were like 8-5 last year? 7-6 the year before?

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Your last comment eludes to why the first comment doesn't even make sense. Now, I will say many did have a lot to say when Chuba made Gundy his beyotch. Other than that......why would they care? Y'all were like 8-5 last year? 7-6 the year before?

Search back in OSA and you will find that once again, the statement is correct. Far more Sooner fans say disparaging things about the Cowboys than vice versa.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Search back in OSA and you will find that once again, the statement is correct. Far more Sooner fans say disparaging things about the Cowboys than vice versa.

Could have something to do with the fact that there are more fans of U of O than OSU, it's easy to back a winner. As has been said if you see a guy wearing an OSU hat he likely went to OSU, if you see a guy wearing an OU hat, he likely went to WalMart.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Without reading all the comments (because seriously, we know who hates OU and why) this year I could care less about sports. I've personally have gone through more **** this year than I have in most of my 44 years on this mudball combined. I just really have nothing in me that wants to watch any sports, support any team, etc. The only thing I may watch is OU gymnastics seeing as I know the OU mens coach and was a gymnast as well for 14 years of my life. But, thats about it. Baseball, basketball, football, they can all pound sand. When they make sports about sports instead of politics, I might start watching them again. This year though? Screw em. I have way more pressing things on my mind.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The reality is, if we talked trash every time you lost in the past few years, there wouldn't be any other threads in the sports forum.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The reality is, if we talked trash every time you lost in the past few years, there wouldn't be any other threads in the sports forum.

You’re one of the primary trash talkers. It’s ok man, I’d be mad too if I was an OU fan.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will take my crow well done. I like OU, but it's looking like a long season. OSU is in the driver's seat for now for conference champ, but I think Iowa State might have a shot before it's all over.

OU's defense has regressed, they can't tackle. I've seen a ton of plays the last two weeks where the ball carrier was hit at or behind and line of scrimmage and still gained 6 yards. Or 30. Or miss a tackle and someone goes all the way. Too many big plays, including probably half a dozen in two games where a guy is just not covered at all. No surprise they can't get turnovers, even when they get hands on the ball, none of the DB's can catch it. And way too many critical penalties by both offense and defense, but the defense seems to get them on a 3rd or 4th down stop. I don't think Bookie can cover without committing PI. I don't think any Mike Stoops defense was that much worse than this one the last two games.

Any hope of playoffs is gone, and any hope of playing for conference champion is a loooooooooooooooooooooooong shot. At this point, it's just watch week to week and hope for a win. I really think Texas is going to beat us Saturday, and I could see losing a couple more conference games unless they figure out some problems. Maybe getting the suspended players back will help.

I do think Rattler is going to be a really good one. He needs some experience, but he clearly has skillz so it will be fun watching him.

I did enjoy the comment about only being an OSU fan if you went to school there, but many OU fans did not go to OU. I could, off the top of my head probably name a half dozen OU fans I know who graduated from OSU, including myself. :rollingla

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nobody cares about sports right now with their social justice messages.
You cowboys fans seem to be ok with it all given that your coach bent at the waist and asked for a good pounding.
Well done. Maybe that’s why pstmstr hasn’t come by yet, he’s sitting on a donut cushion

Latest posts

Top Bottom