Where's Cynthia?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I apologize for hi-jacking the thread for a minute, but this, to me, is the worst part of this Covid deal. I have a friend here in OKC whose 92 year old mother fell recently and broke a hip. He was with her until EMS picked her up, and then at the hospital as she arrived. He wasn't able to see her again until, after surgery, she was being transferred to rehab facility. He watched her being loaded in the ambo, and then he raced over to the new facility to see her as she was unloaded, and hasn't seen her since.

I really feel bad for all the folks in nursing homes, assisted living, etc. This must be creating a lot of anxiety and depression.

Rant over, thank you...

My aunt is 91 and in a nursing home. The only way to see her is thru a window and talk on phone. For awhile she couldn't leave her room. Saw where somebody (another state) bought tablets at a nursing home to use Zoom. Sad deal.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both my folks and aunt and uncle died in 2018. I'm glad none of them had to see this racial violence and BLM bullshivers!
Sorry for all the COVID infected people and the "rules" put in place that are only for the minions and not for the entitled.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that neighborhood needs an amendment to the covenants, not only because of that one house, but others that don't mow their lawns. The one behind my mom's house hasn't mowed the backyard in over 5 years and the city won't do a **mn thing about it

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that neighborhood needs an amendment to the covenants, not only because of that one house, but others that don't mow their lawns. The one behind my mom's house hasn't mowed the backyard in over 5 years and the city won't do a **mn thing about it
I had a neighbor like that in Yukon.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To be fair, the garage door is not painted permanently, it is a tarp with grommets

seeing the indentations of the door panels no way is there a tarp
123566D1-11F0-454C-A2FF-811A3313A1FF.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom