Where's your phone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you Mauser Mike?
"the most terrifying thing in the world to hear is an AK being racked in the night"
I don't even know who Mauser Mike is. I was just invoking the spirit of keyboard commandos from the past. I actually carry my phone in my left pocket. I have to wear my shirt tucked in at work and consequently carry a pistol in my front right pocket. It's not ideal or tacticool but I'm working with what I've got. Phone and knife left side, pistol right side.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't even know who Mauser Mike is. I was just invoking the spirit of keyboard commandos from the past. I actually carry my phone in my left pocket. I have to wear my shirt tucked in at work and consequently carry a pistol in my front right pocket. It's not ideal or tacticool but I'm working with what I've got. Phone and knife left side, pistol right side.
LOL, great internet commando posts!

Mauser Mike posted the exact type of posts you did. "phone used to call in the bodies" lol.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Phone in front left pocket. One-button 911, and the speaker button is easily accessible by my left thumb.

Then again, I often have a Bluetooth headset on, so that helps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom