Which 22 mag to buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hondafire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am still thinking of getting a 22mag rifle. They only thing is I can't decided what to get. I like the T-Bolt Brownings, and I like the 77/22 Rugers.......but on the other hand, I like lever guns.......Whats everyones opinions about which to get?

rw1341

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm doing the same thing. Mine will be for plinking and play so I'm looking for a used lever gun either a Marlin, Winchester 9422 or maybe a Henry. I started out as a kid on a Marlin 39A (still have it) so I'm kinda bias on them.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
c&j in bethany has a ruger 96 for sale.if i didn't have to many irons in the fire already,i would seriously look at this one.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always wanted a Ruger 96/22. Just have not got to shoot one yet. I would like to find 2 of them for my boys some day.

I did end up buying the HK 300 in .22 mag and love it. I thought about getting e more for the kids as well but they are going any where from $850.00 to $12.00 for a nice one and the scope mount is about $450.00 to $550.00. Just a lot of bones for kids first gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom