White Hat Holsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had one, it went with the gun when I sold it to Itchyfinger. Honestly they are a very good company I had placed my order and then changed my mind on the Kydex color so I sent them a message about it, they sent the wrong color first but turned around and sent me the right one no charge. The quality is good and they are comfortable.

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the horsehide for my M&P. The interchangeable kydex is a great feature (I planned to make separate kydex for other guns). Quality is good, but I have limited experience, my complaint is probably more of a personal body type issue. The clips that hook on my belt dig into my hip when I sit or bend over (probably would've had this issue with any brand) I prefer to carry at the 3 o'clock position, if I adjust my carry location back further it isn't an is problem, but that's where I prefer to carry. I have since decided to order a TT Gunleather IWB, thinking the loops will solve my problem. I should have taken advantage of their try it don't like it send it back policy but I didn't. Plus they have a discount code for NRA members (found that on another forum).

OkieDokie1982

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the horsehide for my M&P. The interchangeable kydex is a great feature (I planned to make separate kydex for other guns). Quality is good, but I have limited experience, my complaint is probably more of a personal body type issue. The clips that hook on my belt dig into my hip when I sit or bend over (probably would've had this issue with any brand) I prefer to carry at the 3 o'clock position, if I adjust my carry location back further it isn't an is problem, but that's where I prefer to carry. I have since decided to order a TT Gunleather IWB, thinking the loops will solve my problem. I should have taken advantage of their try it don't like it send it back policy but I didn't. Plus they have a discount code for NRA members (found that on another forum).

Where can i find this NRA discount code?
from what I'vee heard the customer service is top notch

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the code was on usa or defensivecarry, it's NRA10 for 10% off. I have heard the same about cust service, just didn't use it. I would mention that I ordered the combat cut and wish I would have taken advice to just order regular and cut it myself how I wanted. If we were closer I would gladly let you check mine out to see of you like it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom