Who’s got some fun places to shoot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a great place to shoot. A friend of mine built up a separate rifle and pistol range on his 40 acres in Slaughterville. It was great because I could go out there pretty much anytime I wanted and shoot whatever I wanted for however long. I would help him out by cleaning up after myself and whoever else he let shoot or the every time I went.

Unfortunately, because of personal circumstances that I'm not privy to, he is currently selling the property. I'm very saddened by this.

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a great place to shoot. A friend of mine built up a separate rifle and pistol range on his 40 acres in Slaughterville. It was great because I could go out there pretty much anytime I wanted and shoot whatever I wanted for however long. I would help him out by cleaning up after myself and whoever else he let shoot or the every time I went.

Unfortunately, because of personal circumstances that I'm not privy to, he is currently selling the property. I'm very saddened by this.
Man that is a bummer for sure! I hope you’re friend isn’t in a bad way and selling out of necessity.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll hopefully have some pics soon..we’ve got some property we do a lot of plinking on but I’ve recently bought a steel target and stand as well as a variety of clay pigeon holders. There’s a trench that’s pretty good for pistol and Rimfire shooting and I’d like to set it all up down there and keep adding to it.
We really need to set up a berm and do some longer range stuff out there. It’s pretty remote but there are some cattle, farmers etc in the area.

Latest posts

Top Bottom