Who’s got some fun places to shoot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll hopefully have some pics soon..we’ve got some property we do a lot of plinking on but I’ve recently bought a steel target and stand as well as a variety of clay pigeon holders. There’s a trench that’s pretty good for pistol and Rimfire shooting and I’d like to set it all up down there and keep adding to it.
We really need to set up a berm and do some longer range stuff out there. It’s pretty remote but there are some cattle, farmers etc in the area.

@Beau B : I have a rimfire spinning steel target; with three spinners on it. I'd be happy to donate it to you for your range.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You mean something like this ?
20190704_200358.jpg
20190704_195850.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 201149
I got @druryj off gunbroker long enough to go out and enjoy some plinking and sunshine, as well as function test some newer additions. Great way to spend a Sunday afternoon! Thanks again @JLB !

Oh Man, it was great to get outside and fire off some rounds. I got to test a few of my Walthers that I hadn't had a chance to shoot yet; a Manurhin .380ACP PPK/S and a sweet Manurhin .22LR PPK/S, and my Interarms Stainless PPK/S in .380 ACP with the nice engraving and select gold plated parts. Also got to shoot my new Hellcat, and my new Glock 43. Everything checked out great! A super day with @Sted-E Ed-E . And yeah, many thanks to @JLB for letting us shoot on his outdoor range. Love to see those steel targets dance!

Latest posts

Top Bottom