Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCubed

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Application submitted and paid online: April 4th
Sheriff's Office Fingerprinting: April 5th
OSBI Received and Transferred to SDA: April 10th

Nothing more to report yet, will update when I receive my license. Only been 41 days so far I suppose, based on what I've seen from others I might be expecting to wait the same again until I get it. I suspect there's a lot of interest in them since Fallin just vetoed Constitutional Carry, but maybe I got in before the rush.

Received my license last Friday, June 15th. Total time from OSBI to license in the mail was 66 days. Not bad, really.

ChrisWW

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats on receiving them guys, and so quickly too! I'm at day 94 and still waiting. 100% clean record so I know there's nothing there to screw anything up so not really worried but I DO wish they'd git 'er done soon.

ChrisWW

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Request an update from OSBI

Had replied but for whatever reason it didn't show up. I did as you suggested and it turns out my application was approved on 6/9. Should have received my license in the mail within 14 days of that. They said if I had not to please let them know which I have done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom