Who do you look like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously, a lot of people get, "Hey, you know who you remind me of?" Some celebrity or famous person or whatever. Just curious, who all have you guys been told you remind people of? (I know my grammar is atrocious)

Got me wondering, one of my wife's friends just texted her and told her I reminded her of David Draiman, the lead singer of the band Disturbed. My next door neighbor came to me last year and said he had watched the video of their remake of "The Sound of Silence" and immediately thought of me. Here is a shot from the vid.

www.theprp.com_wp_content_uploads_2015_12_disturbedsilence_830x350.jpg

I also get a lot of people saying I remind them of Guy Fieri - though I don't know why. Tats and earrings, maybe, but I'm shaved bald and don't bleach my hair (anymore... yes, hair and beard, for about 6 months). I don't see the resemblance to Guy Fieri.

When my wife cuts her hair short, she gets a lot of Halle Berry comments, too. I like that! :D

<edited 'cause I can't spell for sh|te>

Last edited:

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never heard about what I look like. Some of my students once said I SOUND like Christopher Walken. I have a slight german accent which makes me pronounce some letters funny. Like the letter A. I tend to pronounce it like in father instead of like in babe. :anyone:

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Has not happened lately. But back in the late 70's when I was in college I played in a band and got a lot of comments on how I looked like Bowie's guitarist Mick Ronson. Some similarities ... blonde with the same haircut and one of my guitars was a natural finish Gibson LP (but with 3 PUs) like Ronson played. Wish I had that guitar back ... and the 30" waist. Sure helped me to get laid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom