Who does the best local cerakote job?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, hard to say. Bruce can give you a guesstimate. I'll tell you he probably undercharged me just a little bit, because he had to sandblast a ****** paintjob off a mag and handguard. But he did the following for me:

Billet upper and lower, 12" forend and Primary Arms sight mount like the one below in burnt bronze. With a 10.5" barrel done in black (it was stainless).

PADLXSMEXT-2T.jpg

Then did a forend, mag, grip and stock in zombie green.

All for $200.

He told me he probably overquoted me the bronze (because I was gonna do the small parts in black but decided against it) and underquoted the green (because of how hard it was to sandblast the old paint off). So it was kinda a wash.

I was pretty happy with those prices, considering the estimates I saw from some of the professional shops, where I couldn't have gotten a single rifle done for that. Not even close, actually. And keep in mind, for the bright bright colors (like the Zombie Green), you have to spray them white first, THEN overlay your color.

Latest posts

Top Bottom