Who else thinks it's crazy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Piranha Excalibur, right? Nice!

Yes, you are correct. I honestly don't know that much about them, I was just browsing bladehq.com for OTF automatics and that was one of the ones that caught my eye. I can't explain why, but I've always wanted an evil OTF "switchblade". One of these days when I'm old and don't care anymore, I'll probably buy one. :-)

Elm Creek Smith

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, you are correct. I honestly don't know that much about them, I was just browsing bladehq.com for OTF automatics and that was one of the ones that caught my eye. I can't explain why, but I've always wanted an evil OTF "switchblade". One of these days when I'm old and don't care anymore, I'll probably buy one. :-)

You can buy one. You just can't carry it in Oklahoma. My nephew lives in Kansas, and my brother just bought him an "automatic" because Kansas just decriminalized possessing and carrying them.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can buy one. You just can't carry it in Oklahoma. My nephew lives in Kansas, and my brother just bought him an "automatic" because Kansas just decriminalized possessing and carrying them.

Yeah, it's that not being able to carry it part that bothers me. What's the use of having a knife if I can only have it at home without committing a crime. Stupid laws continuing to be stupid, basically.

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm affraid I can not do that. An employee at a shop told me that. It is a reliable source. Let me do some more checking.

The law that goes into effect in November doesn't change the type of knives that can be carried. It only limits municipalities from making laws stricter than the states. It would be the bill that was vetoed and then overridden if that is the law you are thinking.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The law that goes into effect in November doesn't change the type of knives that can be carried. It only limits municipalities from making laws stricter than the states. It would be the bill that was vetoed and then overridden if that is the law you are thinking.

The veto override was HB2461 pertaining to signatures from law enforcement required to acquire NFA items.

Latest posts

Top Bottom