Who gardens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Update !! I've been looking and looking for my journal no luck yet. My son will be back over this weekend and I will see if he will look up in the attic. Reminds me of an old song, went like this I think. 99 boxes of gear on the wall, 99 boxes of gear ......

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update !! I've been looking and looking for my journal no luck yet. My son will be back over this weekend and I will see if he will look up in the attic. Reminds me of an old song, went like this I think. 99 boxes of gear on the wall, 99 boxes of gear ......

Dude, you are doing US the favor ... no worries, no rush ...

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gosh, I bet!! You let the youngster move that stuff around ...
Child labor at its finest........
IMG_1280.JPG

She's better than a $100 back brace :D :D :D

She did kinda butcherd some spots, but not bad for her first time. Her consolation prize is getting to ride the Snapper mower to pull the grass sweeper LOL

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Child labor at its finest........
View attachment 105719
She's better than a $100 back brace :D :D :D

She did kinda butcher som spots but not bad for her first time. Her consolation prize is getting to ride the Snapper mower to pull the grass sweeper LOL
I had to buy a bigger/faster mower when the last son left the nest.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had to buy a bigger/faster mower when the last son left the nest.
Its the edging in my yard that kills me. I have a corner lot so have to edge along the side street plus the sidewalk along that side. For a suburban house, I have a huge yard. I also have to edge and mow one width of the mower along the back side of my back fence since its along a city road. Its like a 3 day affair if I go 2 weeks without mowing. Especially with the rain we have had. A 4in PVC pipe section disappeared in my grass LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom