Who in Tulsa has a decent selection of MKIII's to look at?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ijphater

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always like to recommend Sports world on 44th Sheradin, or Dongs. I can't tell you what selection of mkiii they have off the top of my head, so sorry if this is a worthless response. Both these places are just in business to sell guns, and actually know what they are talking about, the level of service can't even be compared to places like academy/bass pro/Walmart etc. Don't get me wrong, I've bought guns from all these places, but don't expect them to know more about any of it than you already do. Good luck to you!

green_machine2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I would also recommend sports world. always nice people...... the guys at dongs are rude. even tho I bought my first 1911 there. I don't plan on going back anytime soon.

jbrentd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Sports World did have a MKIII and several 22/45s including the Lite. Now to decide on which one or go with an SR22 or P22. Just looking for something fun to go plinking with my boys.

Ijphater

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no first hand knowledge of the p22 or mk3 but from what I have heard the quality of the ruger is far superior. I did have a mk1 22/45 a long time ago and it was a really nice pistol, I've heard mixed reviews of the p22, but for plinking it would probably be fine. I know I want one!

Latest posts

Top Bottom