Who is coming to McAlester this weekend to the gun show?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Per an email inquiry and response from the gun show owner-operator:

10 for adults pay on Saturday get back in Sunday free. Kids 12&u free. Dollar off coupon on our website.

Trish Wright
Owner-Operator
JT Wright Productions, LLC
OKLAHOMA GUN SHOWS
www.OklahomaGunShows.com
Cheap considering all the free stuff at Dan's Guns.....Ha!

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I'll bring my 1998 S&W 64-6 tomorrow and see if it finds a buyer or trader.

upload_2017-2-10_22-8-52.png
upload_2017-2-10_22-10-27.png

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Got a chance to meet harley128 (of Dan's Guns) at the McAlester gun show. He didn't give me a free gun as I thought was advertised (maybe that was posted by me!) but is a very nice guy. He said steelfingers had been by earlier.

Had a local fellow post on OSA early this am he would take the 64-6 this weekend, so only took it in so harley128 could look at it.

They have posted no buying and/or selling in the parking lot or outside of the gun show this year, so not many lurkers outside.

Hope harley does well at the show.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Just got back from my day at the McAlester gun show, Pete's, BDC gun range and the other things my wife made me do.
The gun show was ok. Dans guns had the best stuff and best deals. Nice guy and planning to go back tomorrow. Harley was nice to meet and I hope he sells a ton of stuff.
Had planned to spend more time today but my wife decided I needed to take her to Pete's for lunch. So, I left the show and had some great Italian food. This of course led to going to Walmart, Lowe's and my nephews house. Figured the day was screwed so I left and drove over to Shawnee to BDC (targets will be posted in a few minutes on the range thread).
Overall had a great day. Did find an Ruger American Predator 6.5 Creedmoor bolt action with threaded barrel for $495.00 new out of the box. No optic and very lite.
Has anyone had any experience with this gun? Is this a good price and is this a good gun. I've stayed away from the 6.5 because they seem to burn the barrels out early (what I've read only).
Please give me your opinions.
All input on this PARTICULAR gun would be appreciated.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
glad to hear it's a better show than metcalf put on. i wound up wandering around all pawn instead.
I met the people that bought him out. Nice folks.
It's better than last year. Less AR's and a good variety of other stuff and some guy trying to sell his book. He's from NYC. NEW YORK CITY!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom